Control, safety, and accuracy
The Tri-Gas Mixer is a digital CO2-O2 controller that mixes CO2, Air and N2 to the desired concentration ranging between 0-10% for both CO2 and O2, and at controlled pressure in the range of 0-2 barg (0-30 psig). Delivery pressure is easily regulated by adjusting the knob of the embedded pressure gauge. The device is equipped with a mixing tank to ensure the highest composition stability even when the required output flow is variable.
The Tri-Gas Mixer is compatible with any bench-top incubator available on the market. Models are available with maximum output flow rate of 1.5 L/min and 15 L/min. The actual flow rate delivered automatically adjusts to match the requirements of the connected equipment.
- User-friendly 4.3’’ touch screen interface
- On board memory for data logging
- Auto calibration with an external calibration gas
- Automatic switch to backup cylinder upon alarm
- 0-10 V or 0/4-20 mA analog output linear with the actual gas composition, for remote monitoring with an external data logger
- Contact closure alarm
- Auto diagnostic procedure
Web app allows
- Remote access by user password
- Alarm alert through email
- Remote data access
- Data history tables and charts
||Tri-Gas Mixer 1.5LPM
||Tri-Gas Mixer 1.5LPM|
|Output maximum flow rate||1.5 L/min||15 L/min|
|Output pressure||0-2 barg (0-30 psig) regulated with embedded pressure gauge|
|CO2 sensor||Non Dispersive InfraRed detector (NDIR)|
|O2 sensor||Fluorescence-based optical|
|CO2-O2-MODULE lifetime||5 years|
|Air compressor||AIR-COMPRESSOR-1.5 L||AIR-COMPRESSOR-CP3-15 L|
|Mixer dimensions||270x140x325 mm|
|Mixing tank size||5L||40 L|
|Input gas||CO2, N2, Air @ 1.4 barg (20 psig) above output pressure**|
|Calibration Gas @ 2.0 barg (29 psig)|
|Premixed backup gas @ 0.2 barg (3 psig) above output pressure***|
|Input gas connectors||Push to fit*|
|Output gas connector||Stainless steel 1⁄4” compression tube fittings|
|Switch over to backup cylinder||✔||✔|
|On board memory||✔||✔|
|Okolab CP3 app||✔||✔|
* Tubes and connectors are 6 mm OD in Countries using metric system, 1⁄4 inch in the US and Countries using imperial system.
** Set at 2.4 barg if the output pressure is ≤ 1 barg.
*** Set at 0.2 barg above output pressure if the output pressure is ≤ 1 barg.