Designed with the latest technology for safe and ergonomic handling of cells and tissue...
The Cell-Tek 3000 chamber provides an optimal environment for maintaining the required temperature and optimum pH of culture media whilst manipulating oocytes and embryos using stereo microscopes designed by various manufacturers.
The resulting benefits are:
- Provides a safe, controlled environment for cells avoiding the risks associated with moving between workstations.
- Minimises the risk of accidents moving the specimen from workplace to workplace.
- The Cell-Tek 3000 is supplied on a height adjustable mobile trolley with lift lock feet. Motorised height adjustment across a 20 cm range with 4 user pre-sets provides an ergonomic solution for all users.
- Chamber air purity is provided by circulated filtered airflow passing through large HEPA and carbon filters.
- An optional VOC removal module is available.
- A heated water reservoir and humidity sensor is optional and enables chamber humidity to be set from ambient to 70% RH.
- A large comfortable canopy with 4 side openings that accommodate various optional accessories.
- Horizontal sliding arm ports for easy access to all internal components. Hinged front door.
- Our microscope base work area can be equipped with various specimen witnessing systems integrated into our microscope base that allow for greater flexibility and choice.
- No heated metal or glass is used on the work surfaces. Air heating ensures uniform temperature throughout the chamber (and surfaces, tools, vessels, media etc). Set-point defined by the temperature of media on the microscope stage.
- Continual display of Temperature, CO2 and humidity can be seen via the large touch pad display.
Please review our Cell-Tek Options and Accessories section for a wide range of inclusions and useful additions to the range.