Planer are a well-established SME, based near Heathrow, with a friendly team and a worldwide reputation in our niche markets. We design and develop sophisticated microprocessor controlled cryopreservation and incubation equipment for use in research and medical laboratories and are now looking for an experienced Clinical Support Specialist to join our team.
Due to expansion we have the need for a Clinical Support Specialist to join the team. This is a new role within the organisation which requires someone with a good knowledge of the UK assisted fertility market. In particular the candidate must be comfortable supporting Planer products to IVF clinic staff through both site visits and training workshops and seminars.
The position requires a self-motivated individual with an assisted reproduction therapy clinical background. Candidate who are looking for a challenging and dynamic role and who will welcome the opportunity to get involved in all aspects of sales, marketing and training of product to ART customers will be particularly suited to this position.
- Provide clinical support on the use of the products to Fertility professionals
- Conduct hands-on trainings and workshops to end-users
- Interact with Key Opinion Leaders, within the industry, on a regular basis to create a solid network of relationships
- Promote and support studies and publications of the products among the scientific community
- Analyze competitive scenario and align selling strategy with Sales & Marketing Director
- Participate in Fertility Congresses and events
- Analyze on a regular basis publications, studies, posters and talks that may be relevant for the business
- Minimum 1 year working as embryologist in a Fertility Unit, preferably with experience in vitrification techniques
- Fluent English, written and spoken
- Outgoing and empathic personality, likes to interact with people on a regular basis
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities
- Availability to travel frequently
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office & CRM systems.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Degree level education or equivalent in Human Reproduction
- Knowledge of UK Assisted Reproductive Therapy market.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK and live within the assigned territory.