GM501 Wash with Phenolred and Gentamicin ia a ready-to-use medium designed for washing procedures of human oocytes and embryos and any short-term handling procedures outside the incubator like washing after Hyaluronidase treatment (denudation), ICSI, polar body or blastomere biopsy and others.
|GM501 Wash with Phenolred and Gentamicin||FGY4GM501W+PR-20||20 ml|
|GM501 Wash with Phenolred and Gentamicin||FGY4GM501W+PR-50||50 ml|
Product facts and notices
- NaCl, KCl, KH2PO4, MgSO4.7H2O, NaHCO3, CaCl2.2H2O, D(+)-Glucose anhydrous, Na-Lactate (50 % solution), Na-Pyruvate, EDTA, Alanyl-Glutamine, water, non-essential and essential Amino Acids, 15 mM HEPES, human serum albumin (5.00 g/liter), Gentamicin (10 mg/liter), Phenolred.
Product specifications and quality control
- All raw materials are of highest available purity (European Pharmacopoeia and/or USP standard) if applicable.
- A certificate of analysis is available for each batch upon request from our website with respective lot number.
- The MSDS for the media are available upon request and can also be downloaded from our website.
- GM501 Wash with Phenolred and Gentamicin is manufactured and tested according to the following specifications:
|pH (at 37°C, 6 % CO2)||7.20-7.50|
|Sterility||sterile – SAL 10-3 (Sterility Assurance Level)|
|Endotoxins (EU/ml)||< 0.25|
|MEA (Blastocysts after 96h in %)||
≥ 80 after 60 min exposure (zygote stage)
Instructions for use:
- The intended users are IVF professionals (lab technicians, embryologists or medical doctors).
- The medium must be equilibrated over night in a humidified CO2-incubator (at 5-7 % CO2, 37°C).
Precautions and warnings:
- GM501 Wash with Phenolred and Gentamicin contains the antibiotic: Gentamicin Sulfate. Appropriate precautions should be taken to ensure that the patient is not sensitized to this antibiotic.
- Standard measures to prevent infections resulting from the use of medicinal products prepared from human blood or plasma include selection of donors, screening of individual donations and plasma pools for specific markers of infection and the inclusion of effective manufacturing steps for the inactivation/removal of viruses. Despite this, when medicinal products prepared from human blood or plasma are administered, the possibility of transmitting infective agents cannot totally be excluded. This also applies to unknown or emerging viruses and other pathogens. There are no reports of proven virus transmissions with albumin, manufactured to European Pharmacopoeia specifications by established processes.
- Therefore, handle all specimens as if capable of transmitting HIV or hepatitis. Always wear protective clothing when handling specimens.
- Always work under strict hygienic conditions (ISO 5 enviroment, e.g. LAF-bench) to avoid possible contamination, even when GM501 Wash medium contains Gentamicin.
- Only for the intended use.
- Do not use the product if bottle, seal of the container or package is opened or defect when the product is delivered.
- Do not use the product if it becomes discoloured, cloudy or shows any evidence of microbial contamination.
Storage instructions and stability:
- The shelf life is 6 months from time of manufacture.
- Store between 2-8°C.
- Do not freeze before use.
- Keep away from (sun) light.
- The product can be used safely up to 7 days after opening, when sterile conditions are maintained and the products are stored at 2-8°C
- Do not use after expiry date.