An integrated controlled rate freezer for cryopreservation of larger volume samples or samples in larger numbers - Kryo 750
The controlled rate freezer is designed for freezing of samples in bags, vials and straws.
It has a simple 2 button operation with standard PC software to enable password protected multiple protocols. A forced laminar flow cooling system ensures most efficient, even cooling and the machine has Top or Front opening for easy loading. Heated door seals prevent the lid freezing shut at cryogenic temperatures.
Protocol stage “trigger on sample”, or chamber temperature, or time and the inner chamber is removable for sterilisation. The 750 has a Comms port - for PC connection and has flexible and fast cooling rates.
It is also available in Medical Device version.
- Top or Front opening for easy loading
- Freeze samples in bags, vials and straws
- Forced laminar flow for efficient and even cooling
- Trigger on sample, time or temperature
- Unique 2 button operation
- Standard PC software enables password protected multiple protocols
- Heated door seal prevents freezing shut at cryogenic temperatures
- Inner chamber removable for sterilisation
Chamber volume: 29 litres
Capacity: 20 x 250/500/750/1000 ml blood bags, horizontally/vertically in chamber, or 40 x 50 ml blood bags, horizontally/vertically in chamber
96 x 25ml PALL bags
Vial or ampoule capacity: 1452 x 2 ml
Straw capacity: 1216 x 2 ml
Lower temperature limit: -160 ºC
Cooling rates: -0.1 to -10 ºC/min
Controlled heating rates: 0.1 to 10 ºC/min
System controller: integral
PC Software: includes Planer's DeltaT
The Kryo 750 is used for freezing in, amongst many fields:
- Cancer research
- Bone marrow freezing
- Cord Blood