IVF & SMALL QUANTITY CONTROLLED RATE FREEZER
Menu-driven with fast cooling rates, controlled heating, and multiple safety features.
Repeatability, consistent results, and data recording are available from this reliable system used to freeze biological samples prior to long-term cryostorage.
The MR7 controller offers password-controlled access on multiple user levels. Updates and alerts are emailed via WiFi to provide peace of mind and unlimited freezer profile storage enabling the operator to select optimum processing conditions.
Controlled freezers give consistent results with validated high post-thaw viability.
The new Kryo 370 provides reduced operation downtime by improved access for servicing and offers advanced space utilization with the optional pole mounting for the MR7 controller.
The equipment is available in Medical Device and non-Medical Device versions.
- Simple to use through easy menus
- Multiple safety features to accommodate power and PC failure
- The -180°C end temperature helps sample integrity during transfers
- User changeable protocols allow technique updates
- Validation is offered via controller password-controlled access on multiple user levels
- Updates and alerts emailed via Wi-Fi to your PC or phone provide peace of mind
- Unlimited* freezer profile storage enabling the operator to select optimum processing conditions
*SD Card has 8GB storage, enough for 6 million profiles or 80,000 Kryofiles.
|+40°C to -180°C
|0.01°C to 10°C /min
|-0.01°C to -50°C /min
|Planer MR7 Controller
- Copes with temporary power/system outs
- Time and date stamping
- Programme preview before run
- Independent data storage and run
- Freezes samples in vials, and straws
- Horizontal or vertical freezing
- Controlled warming ramps
- Validation processes assisted with recording
Please find Kryo 370 Specification Sheet for the full list of Technical Specifications.
The Kryo 370 is used for pre-freezing specimens before liquid nitrogen storage in applications such as:
- In Vitro Fertilisation - Human and Animal
- Assisted Reproduction
- Ovarian Tissue Freezing
- Embryo, Sperm and Oocyte Freezing
- Tissue Preservation
- Cell Line Freezing
- Veterinary Breeding
- Animal Husbandry
- Benefits of Controlled Rate Freezing
- Background to Controlled Rate Freezing
- Birth from 20 year frozen–thawed pronuclear stage embryo
- Drs Kattera and Chen: new methods to increase the post-thaw survival
Explore: Zoe Leyland - world's first frozen embryo: BioNews Website
Explore: Whole Ovary Freezing: Oxford Academic Website
Explore: Cryobanking the Genetic Resource: Wildlife Conservation for the Future? William V. Holt, Paul Watson; Taylor and Francis
|Controlled Rate Freezer System, Kryo 370 - 1.7 Litre, 230V - With MR7
|Controlled Rate Freezer System, Kryo 370 - 1.7 Litre Medical Device, 230V - With MR7
|Controlled Rate Freezer System, Kryo 370 - 1.7 Litre, 115V - With MR7