GM508 CultActive is a bicarbonate-buffered reagent designed to investigate oocytes of patients with failed fertilization after previous Intracytoplasmatic Sperm Injection cycles.
GM508 CultActive is designed to investigate if fertilization failure after previous ICSI-cycles is due to a deficient oocyte activation.
|CultActive||FGY4GM508CULT-active 1||1 ml|
Product facts and notices
- NaCl, KCl, KH2PO4, MgSO4.7H2O, NaHCO3, CaCl2.2H2O, D(+)-Glucose anhydrous, Na-Lactate, Na-Pyruvate, EDTA, Alanyl-Glutamine, water, non-essential and essential Amino Acids, DMSO, Ca2+-Ionophore A23187.
Product specifications and quality control
- All raw materials are of highest available purity (European Pharmacopoeia and/or USP standard) if applicable.
- A certificate of analysis is available for each batch upon request from our website with respective lot number.
- The MSDS for GM508 CultActive is available upon request and can be downloaded from our website.
- GM508 CultActive is manufactured and tested according to the following specifications:
|pH (at 37°C, 6 % CO2)||7.00-7.60|
|Sterility||sterile – SAL 10-3 (Sterility Assurance Level)|
|Endotoxins (EU/ml)||< 0.25|
|MEA (Blastocysts after 96 hours culture in %)||
Precautions and warnings:
- Handle all specimens as if capable of transmitting HIV or hepatitis. Always wear protective clothing when handling specimens.
- Product does not contain any antibiotics. Always work under strict hygienic conditions (e.g. LAF-bench, ISO Class 5) to avoid possible contamination.
- Only for the intended use.
- Do not use the product if bottle, seal of the container or package is opened or defective when the product is delivered.
- Do not use the product if it becomes discoloured, cloudy or shows any evidence of microbial contamination.