MEDIUM-SIZED CONTROLLED RATE FREEZERS
This rugged and reliable controlled rate freezer has a top opening chamber, which uses a laminar flow system, conducive to rapid mixing and superior thermal transfer, ensuring excellent temperature control in all phases of the protocol.
The -180ºC end temperature ensures sample integrity during transfer to storage at liquid nitrogen temperatures whilst the flexibility of the system, including protocol stage transition based on sample or chamber temperature or time, is ideal for the more demanding protocols associated with advanced cryo-preservation techniques.
The MR7 controller offers password-controlled access on multiple user levels. Updates and alerts are emailed via WiFi to provide peace of mind and unlimited freezer profile storage enabling the operator to select optimum processing conditions.
The new Kryo 570 range provides reduced operation downtime by improved access for servicing and offers advanced space utilisation with the optional pole mounting for the MR7 controller.
The equipment is available in Medical Device and non-Medical Device versions.
- Menu driven controller, simple to programme and easy to operate
- Top opening chamber lid is kept warm to prevent freezing shut at cryogenic temperatures
- Multiple safety features to protect against power and PC failure
- The -180°C end temperature helps sample integrity during transfers
- Validation offered via controller password-controlled access on multiple user levels
- Updates and alerts emailed via Wi-Fi to your PC or phone provide peace of mind
- Unlimited* freezer profile storage enabling the operator to select optimum processing conditions
*SD Card has 8GB storage, enough for 6 million profiles or 80,000 Kryofiles.
|Chamber Volume||16 Litres|
|Temperature Range||+30°C to -180°C|
|Heating Rates||0.01°C to 10°C /min|
|Cooling Rates||-0.01°C to -50°C /min|
|System Controller||Planer MR7 Controller|
- Copes with temporary power/system outs
- Time and date stamping
- Programme preview before run
- Independent data storage and run
- Freezes samples in vials, and straws
- Horizontal or vertical freezing
- Controlled warming ramps
- Validation processes assisted with recording
Please find Kryo 570 & 570-ART Specification Sheet for the full list of Technical Specifications.
The Kryo 570 range of controlled rate freezers is used in areas such as:
- Cell Based Research
- Biotech Areas
- In Vitro Fertilisation - Human and Animal
- Human and animal IVF
- Blood and Tissue Banks
- Regenerative Medicine
- Benefits of Controlled Rate Freezing
- Background to Controlled Rate Freezing
- MD Anderson Cell Therapy Lab CRF Study
Explore: Whole Ovary Freezing: Oxford Academic Website
|GDKRYO570ART-230||Controlled Rate Freezer System, Kryo 570-ART 16 Litre, Medical Device, 230V-With MR7|
|GDKRYO570ART-115||Controlled Rate Freezer System, Kryo 570-ART 16 Litre, Medical Device, 115V-With MR7|
|GDKRYO570-M-230||Controlled Rate Freezer System, Kryo 570 - 16 Litre Medical Device, 230V With MR7|
|GDKRYO570-M-115||Controlled Rate Freezer System, Kryo 570 - 16 Litre Medical Device, 115V With MR7|
|GDKRYO570-GP-230||Controlled Rate Freezer System, Kryo 570 - 16 Litre, 230V With MR7|
|GDKRYO570-GP-115||Controlled Rate Freezer System, Kryo 570 - 16 Litre, 115V With MR7|