A 100% stock solution used for separation of motile sperm from non-germ cells, immotile spermatozoa and seminal fluid using a density gradient method.
- Designed to efficiently obtain clean sperm samples for ART without causing damage to the gametes
- Selects a subpopulation of spermatozoa with good motility, viability and chromatin integrity
- Needs to be diluted with a washing medium for the desired gradient system preparation
- High purity shown by low endotoxin levels
- HEPES buffered, suitable for use in ambient laboratory conditions
|FDMSED100-20x5||SepaSperm® Solution||5x20 ml|