Benefit from the protection of the fully featured O2NE+ Oxygen Level Monitor and Alarm unit complete with a 7 year sensor life.
The use of inert and speciality gases is common in many medical applications including.
- MRI rooms (Helium is used as a coolant for a superconductors in MRI machines)
- Cryopreservation (LN2 used for blood, sperm and egg preservation)
- Tissue preservation
- Deep freeze – pathology
- Breathing observation – Asthma, Emphysema (Helium)
- Cancer treatment (Argon lasers)
Should there be a leak or build-up of these gases, which are both colourless and odourless, in a confined space this will deplete the level of oxygen and can pose a danger to employees and visitors your workplace.
The O2NE+ provides two audio visual alarms which are pre-set at 19.5% & 18% (but can be adjusted) to warn personnel of a potential leak which may cause the O2 levels to deplete to a dangerous level.
The O2NE+ main senor unit is wall mounted at normal working head height in the area/s recommended as a result of risk assessment. The repeater unit/s are then sited at the entrance/s to the area to let staff or visitors know if it is safe to enter or not.
- Simple calibration - The O2NE+ can be calibrated on "pure air" which is easy to source and ship globally and affordable.
- Long sensor life - O2 sensor will last 7 years.
- Minimal maintenance - Unlike other oxygen monitors the O2NE+ only needs calibrating every 18 months and the sensor does not need changing every 2 years.
- "Plug and play" - The O2NE+ is easily wall-mounted and basic installation does not require a qualified electrician.
- Repeater included - The O2NE+ comes complete a repeater which is to be placed at the entrance to provide and early warning before entering the room.
- Suitable for use with helium - The presence of helium can affect the readings of most O2 monitors but the O2NE+ will provide accurate, reliable readings if helium is one of the gases you are concerned about.
- No risk of accidental calibration - The O2NE+ does not allow the user to calibrate it using ambient air. A certified calibration gas must be passed over the sensor at 18 month periods. This is a safety feature which prevents a potentially false calibration being made.
|Measurement Technique||O2 – partial pressure electrochemical cell with atmospheric pressure compensation|
|Range||O2: 0.1 to 25.0 %|
Better than ± 0.75 % O2, over 5.0 to 25.0 % O2
Better than ± 1.00 % O2, over 0.1 to 5.0 % O2
|Response Time||O2 - 60 seconds|
|Warmup Time||30 seconds|
|Expected Sensor Life||7 years|
|Sensor Warranty||2 years|
|Sensor Calibration Period||1.5 years|
|Supply Voltage||230V AC|
|Operating Temp||0 to 40 °C Power consumption: < 5 Watts|
|Display||4 digit LCD|
Analyser 175 x 110 x 75mm
Repeater 72 x 170 x 45mm
|IP Rating||Analyser IP65 Repeater IP65 (quick connect IP43)|
|Sounder||85dbA @ 10cm|
|Alarms||18.0% Alarm 19.5% Alarm|
|Optional Extras||4 to 20mA, 0 to 1V, 2 x relays|
EMC Directive 89/336/EEC (EN50270:1999, EN61000-63:2001+A11:2004).
Low Voltage Directive 73/23/EEC (BS EN 61010-1:2001, IEC 61010-1(2ed)) AS61010.
1-2003 (Australia & New Zealand) CSA (cCSAus), Master Contract 239512, Certificate 1909026.
|FANXAX1BK10X55QXY30||O2NE Oxygen Monitor - 7 Year Sensor Life, Repeater, UK Plug, 230V|
|FANXAX1BK10X55Q4Y30||O2NE Oxygen Monitor - 7 year Sensor Life, Repeater, UK Plug, 230V, 4-20mA output|
|FANXAX1BK10X11QXY30||O2NE Oxygen Monitor - 7 Year Sensor Life, Repeater, Euro Plug, 230V|
|FANXAX1BK10X11Q4Y30||O2NE Oxygen Monitor - 7 year Sensor Life, Repeater, Euro Plug, 230V, 4-20mA output|
|FANXAX1BK10X20QXY30||O2NE Oxygen Monitor - 7 Year Sensor Life, Repeater, Australia Plug, 230V|
|FANXAX1BK10X20Q4Y30||O2NE Oxygen Monitor - 7 year Sensor Life, Repeater, Australia Plug, 230V, 4-20mA output|
As part of our policy of continuous improvement we reserve the right to upgrade or change specifications without prior notice.
Manufactured by: Analox
15 Ellerbeck Court, Stokesley Business Park
Stokesley, North Yorkshire, TS9 5PT, United Kingdom