THE CRYOTOP® SC
Cryotop® SC is an evolution in vitrification with the closed system of the successful Cryotop®. This sealed protocol ensures success during vitrification guaranteeing safe storage.
Cryotop® SC continues to obtain the same excellent results as its Open System version.
With our closed system the device is sealed within a straw, it allows the vitrification of the specimens without them entering into direct contact with the liquid nitrogen. This sealed protocol ensures success during vitrification guaranteeing safe storage.
Highest survival rates
Cryotop® Method offers proof of its outstanding results. Our survival rates over 90% are backed up by numerous clinical studies with the biggest sample sizes in the market.
Cryotop® Survival rates in human specimen
Cryotop® SC is a vitrification device consisting of a fine strip of transparent film connected to a plastic handle resistant to liquid nitrogen. Its design allows the loading of specimens for vitrification with a minimum volume (0.1 µl), a differentiating factor when achieving the best survival rates
• External straw with widened end, allowing the easy insertion of the Cryotop® SC. Minimum thickness aids the cooling rate.
• Conical join between the strip of film and the plastic body; improves insertion, preventing abrupt entry.
• L shaped tip to protect the sample during insertion of the Cryotop® into the external straw.
• Black mark to know on which side the specimens must be loaded (L facing upwards); especially useful during warming.
• Manufactured in malleable plastic resistant to liquid nitrogen.
• Available in packs of 10 units.
Exclusively designed to follow the vitrification protocol with comfort; offers two slots to support the Cryotop®, allowing those who wish to carry out loading specimens statically. Has a flat base which allows the use of traceability labels.
Designed to contain the liquid nitrogen during vitrification. Metallic cover for the interior also available, allowing sterilisation before use.
Block of aluminium with three preset positions; guarantees success in the insertion and sealing process as well as the effective extraction of the Cryotop® from the straw during warming.
Allows the external straw to be cut during the vitrification and warming processes.
With a rapid application it allows the easy sealing of the external straw of the Cryotop® SC.
|Cryotop® SC Yellow
|Cryotop® SC Blue
|Cryotop® SC White
|Cryotop® SC Red
|Cryotop® SC Green
|Reproplate 3 well (pack of 10)
|Reproplate 6 well (pack of 10)
|Reproplate (Single packaging)*
|Cooling Rack+Steel Box-Large
|Cooling Rack+Steel Box-Short
|Aluminium Block for Cryotop® SC
|Straw Cutter for Cryotop® SC
|Heat Sealer for Cryotop® SC
* Minimum order quantity of 20 units