The Planer range of cryogenic freezers has been performing consistently for the last 50 years!
Whether you need to cryopreserve a single sample or thousands of biological samples, Planer can provide a programmable cryogenic controlled rate freezer to suit the requirements of your facility.
Planer’s range of freezers has been developed using our extensive and pioneering experience in this field. They are tried, tested, and trusted by researchers and medical professionals around the world to provide:
- Improved cell viability by freezing below the glass transition point to -180C
- Outstanding traceability thanks to the compliant record of freezing run
- Unrivaled repeatability with user-definable freezing profiles
The Planer range of controlled rate cryogenic freezers are:
• Ideal for batches of straws or vials, the Kryo 370 is a low-capacity freezer that is available in 1.7 litre version.
• Designed for the busy laboratory, the Kyro 570, 16 litres, freezer is ideal for larger volumes of vials. Alternatively, it’s large enough to hold several blood bag cassettes whilst maintaining its precision performance.
• Kryo 570-ART, specifically designed for the IVF laboratories or other research facilities that require their samples to be frozen using cryo canes. With its unique lid design, it can hold large quantity of straws and vials.
• Flexible design freezer to meet the demands of a modern laboratory, the larger Kryo 750, 30 litres, the freezer can hold batch volumes of blood bag cassettes without compromising performance or results.
• Perfect for volume blood bag or vaccine cryopreservation, the Kyro 1060 freezer, available in 180 and 380-litre versions, is an extra-large capacity-controlled rate freezer for the biopharma and research market.
Which model of Planer freezer is right for you?