We are pleased to announce that Planer is now the UK distributor for the Hamilton Thorne Clinical and Research Laser Range, including the LYKOS laser. If you are going to Fertility 2020, do drop by Stand One, to find out more.

The LYKOS laser, with its Dynamic Targeting System (DTS), represents the next generation of clinical lasers for assisted reproductive technology:-

• Compact and portable design
  • Computer-controlled accuracy
  • Designed for ease of use
  • Automated calibration
  • Built-in quality control reporting
  • Red-i target locator
  • Multipulse software mode

Designed for ART
The LYKOS laser, with its precise targeting features, automated calibration and built-in quality control reporting, provides computer-controlled accuracy and ease-of-use.

The automated initialisation process calibrates the system and can be run any time from the control panel. This initialisation process maps the position of the RED-i target in relation to the entire field of view to optimise accuracy.

Quality control is a vital part of laboratory procedure. The DTS positioning can be easily verified prior to use and the results of the verification saved. With the built-in quality control reporting, you can view the results of the daily verification in both numerical and graphical form. In addition, a Trend Chart lets you see the results over a selected period of time.

The RED-i target locator is visible both on the screen and through the microscope eyepieces. As well as being used to identify and calibrate the laser position under DTS mode, RED-i allows positioning of the cell under the laser beam without looking at the monitor. The target spot always remains in focus and has an adjustable brightness level.

Find out more
If you would like to find out more about the LYKOS laser at Fertility 2020, why not make an appointment in advance with the Planer sales team?  Just email us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Planer Limited

110 Windmill Road
Sunbury-On-Thames
TW16 7HD
United Kingdom

+44 1932 755000
Contact Us