A medium sized controlled rate freezer with sample capacity sufficient for a busy laboratory.
This rugged and reliable controlled rate freezer has a top opening chamber, which uses a turbulent flow system, conducive with to rapid mixing and superior thermal transfer, ensuring excellent temperature control in all phases of the protocol.
The -180ºC end temperature ensures sample integrity during transfer to storage at liquid nitrogen temperatures whilst the flexibility of the system, including protocol stage transition based on sample or chamber temperature or time, is ideal for the more demanding protocols associated with advanced cryo-preservation techniques.
The new MR7 controller offers password-controlled access on multiple user levels. Updates and alerts are emailed via WiFi to provide peace of mind and unlimited freezer profile storage enabling the operator to select optimum processing conditions.
The equipment is available in a Medical Device and non-Medical Device version.
- Menu driven controller, simple to programme and easy to operate
- Top opening chamber lid is kept warm to prevent freezing shut at cryogenic temperatures
- Multiple safety features to protect against power and PC failure
- The -180°C end temperature helps sample integrity during transfers
- Validation offered via controller password-controlled access on multiple user levels
- Updates and alerts emailed via Wi-Fi to your PC or phone providing peace of mind
- Unlimited* freezer profile storage enabling the operator to select optimum processing conditions
*SD Card has 8GB storage, enough for 6 million profiles or 80,000 Kryofiles.
The New MR7 Controller
|Chamber Volume||16 Litres|
|Temperature Range||+40°C to -180°C|
|Heating Rates||0.01°C to 10°C /min|
|Cooling Rates||-0.01°C to -50°C /min|
|System Controller||Planer MR7 Controller|
- Copes with temporary power/system outs
- Time and date stamping
- Programme preview before run
- Independent data storage and run
- Freezes samples in bags, vials, and straws
- Horizontal or vertical freezing
- Controlled warming ramps
- Validation processes assisted with recording
Please find Kryo 560 Specification Sheet for the full list of Technical Specifications.
The Kryo 560 range of controlled rate freezers is used in areas such as:
- Cell Based Research
- Biotech Areas
- In Vitro Fertilisation - Human and Animal
- Human and animal IVF
- Blood and Tissue Banks
- Regenerative Medicine
Explore: Whole Ovary Freezing: Oxford Academic Website
|GDKRYO560-16-115-02||16 L Chamber 115V + MR7 Controller|
|GDKRYO560-16-230-02||16 L Chamber 230V + MR7 Controller|
|GDKRYO560-16-M-230-02||16 L Chamber 230V + MR7 Controller - Medical Device|