GM501 SpermMobil is a HEPES-buffered reagent containing low bicarbonate. It is used for in-vitro examination of sperms of necrozoospermic ejaculates as well as of immotile sperms isolated from testicular tissue (TESE).
|GM501 SpermMobil||FGY4GM501 SMOBIL5||5 ml|
|GM501 SpermMobil||FGY4GM501 SMOBIL5-S||1 ml|
Product facts and notices
- NaCl, KCl, KH2PO4, MgSO4.7H2O, NaHCO3, CaCl2.2H2O, D(+)-Glucose Anhydrous, Na-Lactate, Na-Pyruvate, EDTA, Alanyl-Glutamine, water, non-essential and essential Amino Acids, HEPES, Theophylline, Phenol Red.
Product specifications and quality control
- All raw materials are of highest available purity (European Pharmacopoeia and/or USP standard) if applicable.
- A certificate of analysis is available for each batch upon request from our website with respective lot number.
- The MSDS for GM501 SpermMobil is available upon request and can be downloaded from our website.
- GM501 SpermMobil is manufactured and tested according to the following specifications:
|pH (at 37°C)||7.20 – 7.60|
|Sterility||sterile – SAL 10-3 (Sterility Assurance Level)|
|Endotoxins (EU/ml)||< 0.50|
Sperm Survival test (%)
survival after 45 minutes exposure of density selected spermatozoa to the test medium
Precautions and warnings:
- Handle all specimens as if capable of transmitting HIV or hepatitis. Always wear protective clothing when handling specimens.
- Always work under strict hygienic conditions (ISO 5 environment, e.g. LAF-bench) to avoid possible contamination.
- Only for the intended use.
- Do not use the product if bottle, seal of the container or package is opened or defective when the product is delivered.
- The concentration of the xanthine derivative Theophylline leads to the occasional formation of precipitate at 2-8°C storage temperature. It is dissolved completely when warmed at 37°C (within 24 h) and does not compromise function and safety of the product.
- Do not use the product if it becomes discoloured, cloudy or shows any evidence of microbial contamination.