Planer is pleased to announce the launch of the ShipsLog3™ temperature data logger. The new ShipsLog3™ is the latest edition of the well-established ShipsLog™ product range which has been providing protection to samples inside vapour and dry shippers for over 15 years. The ShipsLog3™ temperature data logger provides an accurate and downloadable temperature history of your vapour shipper throughout its transit.
- The ShipsLog3™ data logger stores more than 32,000 temperature readings from the thermocouple fitted to the inside of the shipper lid providing early alerts of potential warming issues.
- The ShipsLog3™ is easily set up using free downloadable EasyLog software*, allowing the user to set alarm thresholds, logging rates and immediate, delayed or ‘push to start’ operation.
- The same software can be used to download and view data from the data logger at the end of transit which can be graphed, printed and exported to provide a permanent audit trail.
- Programming and downloading of data can be achieved by plugging the USB data logger into the USB port on the PC or using the ShipsLog3™ Data transfer unit+.
- The ShipsLog3™ is fitted with a replaceable lithium metal battery which will typically give two years logging life.
There are two versions of ShipsLog3™ available;
- The standard ShipsLog3™ comes complete with a high contrast LCD display showing a variety of information at the touch of a button.
- Alternatively if you require the extra security then a 21CFR compliant version of the ShipsLog3™ is also available.
Both versions of the ShipsLog3™ are fitted with red and green status LEDs for immediate recognition of the logger status.
*EasyLog software or EasyLog CFR software required dependent on model of ShipsLog3™
+Sold separately (not compatible with 21CFR version)