The Tri-Gas Mixer is a digital CO2-O2 controller that mixes CO2, air and N2 to the desired concentration ranging between 0-10 % for both CO2 and O2, and at controlled pressure in the range of 0-2 barg (0-30 psig).
Delivery pressure is easily regulated by adjusting the knob of the embedded pressure gauge. The device is equipped with a mixing tank to ensure the highest composition stability even when the required output flow is variable.
Compatible with all benchtop incubators
The Tri-Gas Mixer is compatible with any benchtop incubator available on the market. Models are available with maximum output flow rate of 1.5 L/min and 15 L/min. The actual flow rate delivered automatically adjusts to match the requirements of the connected equipment.
- Compatible with any benchtop incubator on the market, including our BT37 and CT37stax benchtop incubators
- Equipped with a mixing tank to ensure the highest composition stability
- Several incubators can be attached to a single Tri-Gas Mixer
- Single point for gas mix validation and calibration
- Compatible with humidified incubators
- Advanced safety routines, so that the incubators always receive the correct gas