ReAssure System Report Viewer
The ReAssure System Report Viewer is a small desktop application that allows you to view the reports generated
by the ReAssure Configure and Status Unit. The following types of report are supported:
- Daily Report: These files, Report_xxx.xml, are emailed daily by the Configure and Status unit.
They are provided as XML files which can be difficult to comprehend without a dedicated XML file reader. When opened by the System Report Viewer, the
XML reports are converted to a HTML report and then automatically presented in your web browser.
- System Report: The system report, System.zip, can be emailed from the System page of the Configure and Status unit.
When opened by the System Report Viewer, the contents are automatically presented in your web browser and your preferred
application for viewing comma separated values (CSV) files. The following four reports are extracted from the system file:
- IP configuration details.
- System configuration details.
- User details.
- Sensor configuration details. This report is presented as a CSV file.
To install the viewer, merely unzip the download.zip file to a suitable location on your hard disk.
To run the viewer you will also need Oracle® Java™ 7 or above installed. If you do not have Java installed,
please visit java.com
Running the viewer
To run the viewer, double-click on the SystemReportViewer.jar file to launch the application.
On Windows®, if jar files have not been correctly associated with Java, you can use the run-viewer command.
When the application starts, you will be presented with a file browser window from which you can select the report you want to examine. Select the file and
then click View. The contents will then be presented in your web browser and your CSV application, depending on the report type you selected.
Definitions and interpretations
- The Company means Planer plc of 100 Windmill Rd., Sunbury-on-Thames, Middlesex, TW16 7HD, UK.
- The Application, means the programmes, files and documentation provided as the ReAssure System Report Viewer.
that it constitutes the complete agreement between the Company and yourselves, and supersedes any prior representations relating to the subject matter of this agreement.
If you do not agree to these terms, do not download, install, or use the Application.
- The Application is licensed, not sold.
- The Company grants you a revocable, limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive licence to use the Application solely for viewing the
reports generated by the ReAssure Configure and Status unit.
- The Application must be accessed in the manner described in the Application's documentation.
- The Application and the generated reports must not be used in safety critical applications.
- You may not rent, modify, transfer or merge the Application in whole or in part.
- You may install the Application on any number of computers for your own personal use.
- You may not modify, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, create derivative works based on, or translate the Application
except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly required by Government Authority acting under applicable law.
- The Application incorporates a number of third party components which are covered by separate licence agreements. Details of
these licences are provided at the end of this document.
- Your Licence and this Licence Agreement are automatically terminated with immediate effect if you contravene any of the above conditions; this termination shall be without prejudice to any
criminal, civil, or other remedy available to the Company.
This Licence Agreement may be terminated by you at any time, by notifying the Company in writing.
This Licence and this Licence Agreement will also terminate automatically and with instant effect if
you do not comply with any of the terms or conditions herein. Termination shall be without prejudice
to any action by the Company.
EXCEPT as expressly stated herein, the Application is provided and licensed without warranty,
either express or implied, including but not limited to, any implied warranties in respect of
merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
Limitation of liabilities
- The Company will not under any circumstances be liable to you or any other user for any damages,
including loss of profits, lost data, incidental or consequential losses or damages, arising out of
the use or inability to use the Application. However, nothing herein shall exclude the liability of the
Company for fraud or death or personal injury to the extent that the same arises as a result of the
negligence of the Company, its employees or authorised representatives.
- In the event that any of the above provisions are held to be void, in violation of applicable law or
unenforceable in a jurisdiction, then such provisions shall be waived to the extent necessary for
the terms to be otherwise enforceable.
The Application utilises the following third-party software components.
Used under the terms of the MIT licence at https://github.com/jquery/jquery/blob/master/MIT-LICENSE.txt.
Used under the terms of the JFlot licence at https://github.com/flot/flot/blob/master/LICENSE.txt.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Planer plc, 110 Windmill Rd., Sunbury, Middlesex, TW16 7HD, UK. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org